The SCADA subsystem TRAIL is used to surveil and control train traffic on a given route or whole region.
The main functions of the SCADA subsystem TRAIL are:
- supervision and control of railway stations
- description of railway stations topology
- train numbers tracking
- current objects topology calculation
- calculation of available train routes inside railway stations
- checking for train routes conflicts
- creating commands for train routes setting
- automatic train routes setting on substations and tracks
- checking for fullfilment of conditions for command execution
- building route train-graph
- surveilling on the train schedule
- sending information to the Human Machine Interface (HMI) for visualization of technological processes
- sending information to the Historical Information Server (HIS) for archiving and logging of technological events, alarms, system disturbances, operator’s actions etc.