Тhe SCADA subsystem TENERGY serves for control and supervision of the power transmission- and distribution grids on various voltages levels – 220/110/20/6.3 kV.
The main functions of the SCADA subsystem TENERGY are:
- supervision and control of substations
- calculation the current object topology
- automatic creation of interlocking equations for activation an execution of commands
- conditions checking for command activation and execution
- power flow calculation and control
- state estimation
- solving of different operating tasks
- delivery of information to the Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) subsystem for visualization of technological processes
- delivery of information to the Historical Information Server (HIS) for archiving and logging technological events, alarms, system disturbances, operator actions etc.